Does Your Business Need Video Marketing? Let’s Check the Stats
News, education, and entertainment in video format are requested more and more each day. Learn why it should be a crucial element to your campaign strategy with a few helpful statistics.
Why Are Businesses Using Video Marketing?
Video marketing is no longer just a luxury for large corporations. Even emerging brands will benefit from creating engaging video content and positioning it for strong returns.
- According to Cisco, internet video traffic will grow four times by 2021. Additionally, industry analysts agree that important industry decision-makers respond enthusiastically to video content.
- 59% of executives prefer watching a video over reading text.
As your business evolves, so does your story. By showcasing your brand identity in a way that text can’t, you’ll add a refreshing element to your marketing strategy that creates new leads while keeping loyal customers invested. Different audiences do resonate with multiple communication channels, but it’s helpful to know the majority of them are sharing their message through video.
Does It Work?
- After watching an online video about a product, 73% of users are more likely to make a purchase.
- According to Forrester, including video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- 60% of marketers claim that video has drastically increased their SEO conversion rates by ranking for keywords they previously weren’t able to use.
An amazing video marketing campaign helps your brand stand out amongst a barrage of online content. Unlike just text and images, it offers unique, exciting ways to get creative and wow your audience. Devoting your time and energy to quality video content grows brand awareness, reach customers, and make the most of your marketing budget in a way that’s sure to captivate new and old audiences for many years to come. All that’s left to do is put on your director’s hat and get to work!